Could it be a newfound focus on mental health and wellness, or simply a greater awareness of the negative impacts of alcohol on our bodies? Whatever the reason, the trend towards "sober curious" living is on the rise.
Cutting down on alcohol may seem hard. This session hopes to give you lots of reasons and tips as to why and how cutting down on your alcohol intake could improve your mood, motivation, sleep, energy & relationship with your body. T
his will not be an anti-alcohol discussion, but it will show you how you can make some achievable sustainable changes to your lifestyle through alcohol awareness, that may just give you that 2023 boost you are looking for.
• Understand the impact of alcohol on mood, energy, sleep, motivation
• Understand how alcohol affects our blood sugar levels
• Understand some potential benefits of reducing alcohol intake
• Top tips on & nutritional advice on what alcohol to choose if you are drinks & how to manage food with alcohol
• Explore the varieties of alcohol free drinks available and how you can make them feel exciting & delicious
• Create an actionable personalised plan for achieving 2023 drinking intentions
When? Tuesday 31st January, 6pm-7pm
Where? Locke at Broken Wharf
How much? Free