Hosted by Empowered Women (EW), join us for this amazing Connect and Empower Circle, where we chat, reconnect, and empower.
The purpose of this circle is to provide ongoing support and opportunity for you to meet, reconnect, and continue to use your skills as you go through life's inevitable ups and downs.
All Empowerd Women events and platforms are a safe space for women. This means:
- We do not judge. We respect other women. We understand that each of us is unique and different, and we avoid gossip about other women
- We are kind towards other women. We address each other in a loving and kind manner.
- We support other women. We are present for other women in any way we are able.
- We keep matters confidential and private. We respect each other’s privacy and do not take personal information out of events and platforms.
- This event is for women only
- We are not trained UK therapists, psychologists, or psychiatrists. We are Empowered women trying to empower others.
About Empowered Women (EW).
Manchester Women’s Empowerment Group is a non for profit CIC (Community Interest Company) that holds a number of mixed-gender events and workshops, all designed for those who want to feel connected and support each other.
When? Saturday 17th February, 5pm.
Where? Yellow Room, Whitworth Locke
How much? Free for Whitworth Guests, £4.50 for non-guests.