Am I able to cancel or amend my booking due to new travel restrictions?
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, drop a note to [email protected] with your changes and our bookings team will help you out.
When booking if you have doubts about making your trip, we recommend booking on one of our fully flexible rates.
Fully Flexible Bookings:
If booking on a fully flexible rate, you'll be able to cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your stay (1-28 nights) or 7 nights prior to your stay (29+ nights).
Non Refundable Bookings:
If you book on one of our non-refundable rates, our standard terms apply and unfortunately we won't be able to issue a refund if you need to cancel your stay. However, we have temporarily amended our terms so that booking amendments can be made if you need to cancel, and you can rebook for an alternative date.
In this case, the following restrictions apply:
- Amendments can be made up to 12 months following initial date of stay
- Only one amendment to dates can be made for each booking
- Bookings can only be rescheduled to new dates of the same or a higher price. This means if the new dates of stay are cheaper than intended stay dates, no partial refund or credit will be given.
- If rates are significantly higher for the new dates, a supplement will apply based on real-time rates.
- New stay dates must be given at the time of requesting a booking amendment
- Changes are subject to real-time availability, rates and restrictions
- Existing booking conditions will not change
7 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Looking for something else?
Making a booking
The booking process. Rates, promotions, terms and conditions and all that fun stuff.
Arrival and departure
How, when and where to go to check in and check out. Travel, parking, timings and more.
On-site facilities and amenities, food and drink, and what you'll find in your apartment.