Whitworth Locke | Living
One Bedroom Open Plan with Desk
Working during your stay? These One Bedroom Open Plan Suites include a large desk and comfortable chair.
There’s room to relax, with a king-size bed and comfy sofa. Space to live, with a fully-equipped Smeg kitchen with dining table, hob, fridge/freezer and microwave oven, as well as lots of designer cooking gear. Staying as a group of 3? On request and for an additional charge, we can add an extra single bed to the room.
What makes this apartment unique?
- 30 m² / 323 ft²
- Sleeps 2
- Best for long stays
- From £104 per night
- Bath (on request)
Fully kitted out Smeg kitchen
Complete with hob, microwave grill and top-spec kitchenware. Eat at the dining table, or in bed.
Private, superfast Wi-Fi. Smart TV with Google Chromecast. And plenty of USB sockets.
Locke welcome kit
A selection of stay-away goodies. Teas, treats, bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries and more.
A room unique to you
Every apartment is different. With quirky features and history intact.
Top-spec, custom design furniture. Blackout curtains. Plus a comfy, king-size bed.
All the living essentials
A washer/dryer, iron, safe, hairdryer and more. For when you're staying a while.
High-power rainfall shower
In a bathroom you'll actually want to spend time in.
Our room keys unlock more than just a space to sleep. In each of our apartments, you'll have all the space and home-from-home facilities you need to eat, sleep and unwind.
At Whitworth Locke, each apartment is slightly different, with the cotton factory’s original features and large windows creating a contemporary, warehouse-style feel.
But in every apartment as standard, you'll find:
- Fully kitted-out Smeg kitchen with hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave grill
- Smart HD TV with screen mirroring and HDMI functionality
- King size bed(s)
- High-power rainfall shower
- Super-fast, private Wi-Fi (58mbps up and down)
- Soft towels
- Fluffy pillows and bedding
- Bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries
- Wall heaters
- Washer/dryer or communal laundry access
- Living essentials including a hairdryer, iron and safe
- Plenty of USB sockets
Find out more here.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends.
However, even we have boundaries:
- Four’s company, five’s a crowd – no more than four people in your apartment, please
- No more than two people sleeping in each double/king-size bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am
Whitworth Locke offers a number of optional extras which you can add to your booking to make your stay that little bit more comfortable. From early check-in to extra beds - we've got it covered.
- Breakfast - £12 voucher for Foundation Coffee House
- Early Check-in - From 2pm at an additional £10. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select early check in as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Late Check-out - Before 1pm for an additional £10. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select late check out as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Extra Bed - £35
Not quite right? Explore our other apartments.
Perfect for one; cosy for two. Styled on our larger Studios, our 25m² no-nonsense City Studios have everything you need for a short Manchester stay.
From £79 per night.
Eat, sleep, relax. With a luxurious 32m² of space, these studios have it all (and more).
From £89 per night.
Locke Studio - Accessible Twin
Our specially designed Twin Studios have an extra-roomy 43m² open-plan layout, and full accessibility.
From £89 per night.
One Bedroom Open Plan Suite
Sleep here; eat there. Our 30m² Open Plan Suites have a wall separating the bedroom from the living area – perfect for loor longer Manchester stays.
From £99 per night.
One Bedroom Suite
Not into open-plan? Our 38m² One Bedroom Suites have separate rooms for sleeping and living – perfect for longer stays or work trips.
From £115 per night.
One Bedroom Suite - Duplex
Our 50m², one-of-a-kind Duplex Suite is set across two floors, giving you space to live, and a peaceful, separate room to sleep in.
from £125 per night.
Two Bedroom Suite - Family of 3
Travelling with a child under the age of 12? Set across two floors with around 80m² space, this Suite has one king and a small single room.
From £179 per night.
Two Bedroom Suite - Duplex
Away with friends or family? This one-of-a-kind 80m² Suite has two double bedrooms – one with a bed that can be split into two singles.
From £189 per night.