Eden Locke | Living
We call our 28m² Locke Studios our ‘standard apartments'.
But with views across Edinburgh, and plenty of space to sleep, eat and live, they’re not your average boutique hotel room. You’ll have a comfy double bed, as well as an iconic green L-shaped sofa for relaxing on. And a fully-equipped kitchen with marble dining table, hob, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, as well as lots of designer cooking gear.
What makes this apartment unique?
- 28 m² / 301 ft²
- Sleeps 2
- From £75 per night
- Short & long stays
- Rainfall shower
- Cocktail kit
- Dining space
Fully kitted out kitchen
Complete with hob, microwave oven and top-spec kitchneware. Eat at the dining table, or in bed.
Private, superfast Wi-Fi. Smart TV with Apple box. And plenty of USB sockets.
Locke welcome kit
A selection of stay-away goodies. Teas, treats, fresh milk, bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries and more.
Top-spec, custom design furniture including a green L-shaped sofa. Plus a comfy double bed.
All the living essentials
You'll have a dishwasher and washer dryer, iron, safe, hairdryer and other useful things.
In a bathroom you'll actually want to spend time in.
Separate spaces to sleep, work and live. Feel free.
Space you can be you - work-you, friends-you, party-you, intrepid-you - all in one place.
Our room keys unlock more than just a space to sleep. In each of our apartments, you'll have all the space and home-from-home facilities you need to eat, sleep and unwind.
In every apartment, you'll find:
- Fully kitted-out Smeg kitchen with hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave grill
- Smart HD TV with screen mirroring and HDMI functionality
- King size bed(s)
- High-power rainfall shower
- Super-fast, private Wi-Fi (100 mbps up and down)
- Washing machine/ dryer or communal laundry access
- Wall heaters
- Living essentials including a hairdryer, iron and safe
- Plenty of USB sockets
- Desk/ workspace
- Safe for valuables (with internal instructions)
Find out more here.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends.
However, even we have boundaries:
- Four’s company, five’s a crowd – no more than four people in your apartment, please
- No more than two people sleeping in each double/king-size bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am.
Note that at the moment, you'll also need to abide by local COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines. This may mean you're not able to mix with anyone outside your household when inside your apartment.
Eden Locke offers a number of optional extras which you can add to your booking to make your stay that little bit more comfortable. From early check-in to extra beds - we've got it covered.
- Breakfast - £10 breakfast voucher to use at Mayvn Café - can either be added on at the time of booking or purchased directly from the ground floor café
- Early Check-in - Available from 2pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select early check in as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Late Check-out - Available until 1pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select late check out as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Extra Bed - Add a single travel bed for £20 (applicable only when booking a One Bedroom Open Plan Suite)
- Extra Cot - Available at no additional charge - contact us to book in advance, or ask a House Host upon arrival
- Day Use - Need somewhere a little more initimate for that all-important business meeting? We have a selection of apartments that are available to hire for day use from £65 (plus £5 booking fee), contact us for more information
Not quite right? Explore our other apartments.
Long stay or special occasion? These stunning 30sqm Studios have views across George Street, as well as lots of little extras.
From £99 per night.
Locke Studio - Accessible
These 32sqm Studios have an extra-roomy, open-plan layout and full accessibility (including the bathroom).
From £75 per night.
Locke Studio – Double/Twin
Our Twin Suites have two single beds or a double, and around 28m² of space – plenty of room to comfortably share.
From £75 per night.
With beautiful views across Edinburgh, a split-level living space and lots of little luxuries, our Mezzanine Studios are the best of the bunch.
From £109 per night.
One Bedroom Open Plan Suite
Staying for longer than a weekend? Upgrade to a 30m² Suite and give yourself more space to live, with a wall separating the living and sleeping areas
From £85 per night.