Questions. Feedback. Collaborations. Directions. We'd love to hear from you, whatever’s on your mind.
Get in touch.
Have you checked our Help Centre?
Standard check in: Our standard check in time is 4pm at all of our Locke aparthotels. Our front desks are manned 24/7, so you can arrive at any time after this. If you're planning to arrive later than 11pm, please let us know in advance, as a House Host may need to unlock the main doors for you.
Early check in: If you'd like to get the keys a little earlier, early check in at 2pm is available for an additional fee of €/£10, subject to availability. To avoid disappointment, book your early check in when making the booking. If requested closer to arrival, we recommend checking with the property at least 48 hours before arrival to ensure early check in is still available.
If you're a member of the Locke Community and book using your promo code, you'll get early check in added automatically to every stay. You can join the Locke Community here.
Locke welcomes guests and their furry friends for stays at all properties for an extra fee. And, we're happy to provide dog beds, bowls and treats (subject to availability), so that even your pet feels Locke is their home away from home. However, we do have some house rules, to keep you, your dog, and our other guests happy.
- One dog per room
- Dogs 20kg and under only
- One charge per stay (cost of the additional clean for that size of apartment)
- We ask all guests with pets to sign the Locke Pet Waiver form when checking in
- Upon checking in you'll be given a 'Furry Friend' door hanger, please keep in hung outside your door for the duration of your stay
- The General or Assistant Manager reserves the right to ask any guests with pets to leave if the pet is causing damage to the room or is causing a nuisance to other guests
We don't accept other types of pet as standard. But, if you're planning to stay with us a while, get in touch with your request, and we'll see what we can do.
Contact us to enquire and book a pet stay.
Some Locke properties have limited on-site parking spaces available for an extra fee, subject to availability.
Properties with on-site parking:
- Turing Locke, Eddington (£20 p/n)
- Schwan Locke, Theresienwiese (€25 p/n)
- WunderLocke, Sendling (€15 p/n)
Properties with no on-site parking:
- Leman Locke, Aldgate
- Locke at Broken Wharf, Millennium Bridge
- Bermonds Locke, Tower Bridge
- Zanzibar Locke, Ha'penny Bridge
- Beckett Locke, North Docks
- Whitworth Locke, Civic Quarter
- Eden Locke, George Street
Please contact us if you would like to add parking to your stay.
Head to our property-specific parking FAQs for more information.