Leman Locke | Living
We call our 30m² Studios our ‘standard rooms’. But they’re not your average boutique hotel room.
You’ll have a comfy king-size bed, as well as a pink signature Locke L-shaped sofa for relaxing on. And a kitchenette with dining table, hob, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and microwave, as well as lots of designer cooking gear and a Hemsley & Hemsley cookbook.
What makes this apartment unique?
- 30 m² / 323 ft²
- Good for short & long stays
- Sleeps 2
- From £109 per night
- Washer dryer
- Bath (on request)
- Yoga mat
Sound-proofed, with black-out curtains. And stunning East London views.
Fully kitted out Smeg kitchen
Complete with hob, microwave oven and top-spec kitchenware. Eat at the dining table, or in bed.
Locke welcome kit
A selection of stay-away goodies. Teas, treats, bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries and more.
Private, superfast Wi-Fi. Smart TV with Google Chromecast. And plenty of USB sockets.
Choose a temperature to suit you. No more sweaty nights.
Top-spec, custom design furniture. Plus a comfy, king-size bed.
All the living essentials
An iron, safe, hairdryer and more. All the little things, for when you're staying a while.
In a bathroom you'll actually want to spend time in.
Separate spaces to sleep, work and live. Feel free.
Space you can be you - work-you, friends-you, party-you, intrepid-you - all in one place.
Our room keys unlock more than just a space to sleep. In each of our apartments, you'll have all the space and home-from-home facilities you need to eat, sleep and unwind.
In every apartment you'll find:
- Fully kitted-out Smeg kitchen with hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave grill
- Smart HD TV with screen mirroring and HDMI functionality
- King size bed(s)
- Super-fast, private Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine/ dryer or communal laundry access
- Living essentials including a hairdryer, iron and safe
- Plenty of USB sockets
- Safe for valuables (with internal instructions)
Find out more here.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends.
However, even we have boundaries:
- Four’s company, five’s a crowd – no more than four people in your apartment, please
- No more than two people sleeping in each double/king-size bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am
Leman Locke offers a number of optional extras which you can add to your booking to make your stay that little bit more comfortable. From early check-in to extra beds - we've got it covered.
- Breakfast - £12 breakfast voucher to use at Shaman
- Early Check-in - Available from 2pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select early check in as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Late Check-out - Available until 1pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select late check out as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Extra Bed - Add a single travel bed for £35
- Extra Cot - Available at no additional charge - contact us to book in advance, or ask a House Host upon arrival
- Day Use - Need somewhere a little more initimate for that all-important business meeting? We have a selection of apartments that are available to hire for day use from £65 (plus £5 booking fee), contact us for more information
Not quite right? Explore our other apartments.
Solo city break? These 19m² no-nonsense studios have all you need for a short stay in London.
From £95 per night.
Locke Studio - Sky Level
Going up? On floors 19 and above, these studios offer stunning views of London’s skyline.
From £119 per night.
One Bedroom Suite
Staying for a while? Upgrade to a One Bedroom Suite and give yourself more space to live.
From £125 per night.
One Bedroom Suite - Accessible
Open-plan. Accessible. And with a roomy 39m² to call your own.
From £125 per night.
One Bedroom Suite - Sky Level
Upgrade your stay (literally) to a Sky Level Suite and enjoy floor-to-ceiling views across London.
From £135 per night.