Want a little more flexibility?
A flexible alternative to a long-term tenancy should come without barriers or complications. Staying for longer can be a big decision.
If you are staying 29 nights or more we can provide with you with the ability to pay the first month upfront and then pay each and every month for as long as you are with us.
For more details simply enquire below:
Have you checked our help centre?
Standard check in: Our standard check in time is 4pm at all of our Locke aparthotels. Our front desks are manned 24/7, so you can arrive at any time after this. If you're planning to arrive later than 11pm, please let us know in advance, as a House Host may need to unlock the main doors for you.
Early check in: If you'd like to get the keys a little earlier, early check in at 2pm is available for an additional fee of €/£10, subject to availability. To avoid disappointment, book your early check in when making the booking. If requested closer to arrival, we recommend checking with the property at least 48 hours before arrival to ensure early check in is still available.
If you're a member of the Locke Community and book using your promo code, you'll get early check in added automatically to every stay. You can join the Locke Community here.
Locke welcomes guests and their furry friends for stays at all properties for a one-off fee of £40.This cost includes deep-cleaning, plus toys and treats, a dog bowl and door hanger to use during your stay, and is available at all Locke properties, in all apartment types.
However, we do have some house rules, to keep you, your dog, and our other guests happy:
- One dog per room
- Dogs 30kg and under
- One flat fee of £40 per dog stay (includes deep cleaning, treats and toys)
- Dogs must have up-to date vaccinations, proof of which should be available on request
- All guests with pets must sign the Locke Pet Waiver form when checking in
- A dog bowl and furry friend door hanger are provided as part of the package, but are to be left at the property upon check-out
- Dog beds are available on request (but not guaranteed).
We reserve the right to ask any guests with pets to leave if the pet is causing damage to the room or is causing a nuisance to other guests.
For more info, head to our dog friendly accomodation page.
Some Locke properties have limited on-site parking spaces available for an extra fee, subject to availability.
Properties with on-site parking:
- Turing Locke, Eddington (£15 p/n)
- Schwan Locke, Theresienwiese (€20 p/n)
- WunderLocke, Sendling (€10 p/n)
Properties with no on-site parking:
- Leman Locke, Aldgate
- Buckle Street Studios by Locke, Aldgate
- Locke at Broken Wharf, Millennium Bridge
- Bermonds Locke, Tower Bridge
- Zanzibar Locke, Ha'penny Bridge
- Beckett Locke, North Docks
- Whitworth Locke, Civic Quarter
- Eden Locke, George Street
Please contact us if you would like to add parking to your stay.
Head to our property-specific parking FAQs for more information.