Are Locke hotels dog friendly?
Locke welcomes guests and their furry friends for stays at all properties for a one-off fee of £40.This cost includes deep-cleaning, plus toys and treats, a dog bowl and door hanger to use during your stay, and is available at all Locke properties, in all apartment types.
However, we do have some house rules, to keep you, your dog, and our other guests happy:
- One dog per room
- Dogs 30kg and under
- One flat fee of £40 per dog stay (includes deep cleaning, treats and toys)
- Dogs must have up-to date vaccinations, proof of which should be available on request
- All guests with pets must sign the Locke Pet Waiver form when checking in
- A dog bowl and furry friend door hanger are provided as part of the package, but are to be left at the property upon check-out
- Dog beds are available on request (but not guaranteed).
We reserve the right to ask any guests with pets to leave if the pet is causing damage to the room or is causing a nuisance to other guests.
For more info, head to our dog friendly accomodation page.
29 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Looking for something else?
Making a booking
The booking process. Rates, promotions, terms and conditions and all that fun stuff.
Arrival and departure
How, when and where to go to check in and check out. Travel, parking, timings and more.
On-site facilities and amenities, food and drink, and what you'll find in your apartment.