Are Locke hotels dog friendly?
Locke welcomes guests and their furry friends for stays at all properties for a one-off cleaning fee. And, we're happy to provide dog beds, bowls and treats (subject to availability), so that even your pet feels Locke is their home away from home.
However, we do have some house rules, to keep you, your dog, and our other guests happy:
- One dog per room
- Dogs 20kg and under
- One cleaning charge per stay (cost of the additional clean for that size of apartment)
- Dogs must have up-to date vaccinations, proof of which should be available on request
- All guests with pets must sign the Locke Pet Waiver form when checking in.
- A Locke Furry Friend door hanger will be given to you on arrival and should be to hung on your door throughout your stay.
- Dog beds, bowls or treats are available on request (but not guaranteed).
We reserve the right to ask any guests with pets to leave if the pet is causing damage to the room or is causing a nuisance to other guests.
For more info, head to our dog friendly accomodation page.
23 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Looking for something else?
Making a booking
The booking process. Rates, promotions, terms and conditions and all that fun stuff.
Arrival and departure
How, when and where to go to check in and check out. Travel, parking, timings and more.
On-site facilities and amenities, food and drink, and what you'll find in your apartment.