Bermonds Locke | Living
We call our 26m² City Studios our ‘standard apartments'. But they’re not your average boutique hotel room.
You’ll have a comfy king-size canopy bed, with plenty of space to relax, as well as a Belko kitchenette with dining table, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and microwave oven. And lots of designer cooking gear.
What makes this apartment unique?
- 26 m² / 280 ft²
- Good for short stays
- Sleeps 2
- From £109 per night
- Dishwasher (on request)
- No sofa
Fully kitted out kitchen
Complete with hob, microwave oven and top-spec kitchenware. Eat at the dining table, or in bed.
Private, superfast Wi-Fi. Smart TV with Google Chromecast. And plenty of USB sockets.
Locke welcome kit
A selection of stay-away goodies. Teas, treats, fresh milk, bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries and more.
Top-spec, custom design furniture. Plus a comfy, king-size canopy bed.
Choose a temperature to suit you. No more sweaty nights.
All the living essentials
A washer dryer, iron, safe, hairdryer and more. For when you're staying a while.
High-power rainfall shower
In a bathroom you'll actually want to spend time in.
Separate spaces to sleep, work and live. Feel free.
Space you can be you - work-you, friends-you, party-you, intrepid-you - all in one place.
Our room keys unlock more than just a space to sleep. In each of our apartments, you'll have all the space and home-from-home facilities you need to eat, sleep and unwind.
In every apartment you'll find:
- Fully kitted-out Smeg kitchen with hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave grill
- Smart HD TV with screen mirroring and HDMI functionality
- King size bed(s) (not applicable to twin rooms)
- Super-fast, private Wi-Fi (100mbps up and down)
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine/ dryer or communal laundry access
- Living essentials including a hairdryer, iron and safe
- Plenty of USB sockets
- Workspace/ table
- Safe for valuables (with internal instructions)
Find out more here.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends.
However, even we have boundaries:
- Four’s company, five’s a crowd – no more than four people in your apartment, please
- No more than two people sleeping in each double/king-size bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am
Bermonds Locke offers a number of optional extras which you can add to your booking to make your stay that little bit more comfortable. From early check-in to extra beds - we've got it covered.
- Breakfast - £12 breakfast voucher to use at Shaman
- Early Check-in - Available from 2pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select early check in as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Late Check-out - Available until 1pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select late check out as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Extra Bed - Add a single travel bed for £35
- Extra Cot - Available at no additional charge - contact us to book in advance, or ask a House Host upon arrival
- Day Use - Need somewhere a little more initimate for that all-important business meeting? Our City Studios and One Bedroom Open Plan Suites are available to hire for day use from £65 (plus £5 booking fee), contact us for more information
Not quite right? Explore our other apartments.
Styled on our bigger Locke Studios, we call our 26m² City Studios our ‘standard apartments’. But there’s nothing average about them.
From £109 per night.
Eat, sleep, relax. With a luxurious 30m² of space, these studios have it all (and more).
From £129 per night.
Locke Studio - Accessible
Our specially designed 30m² Accessible Locke Studios have an extra-roomy, open-plan layout and full accessibility.
From £129 per night.
Locke Studio – Twin
With an average of 35m² of space, our Twin Studios are the biggest of the bunch.
From £129 per night.
One Bedroom Open Plan Suite
Sleep here; eat there. Our 29m² Open Plan Suites have a separate living area – perfect for longer London stays.
From £139 per night.
One Bedroom Suite
Not into open-plan? Our 28m² One Bedroom Suites have a striking cast-iron door seperating the bedroom and living space – perfect for longer stays.
From £169 per night.