Kingsland Locke | Living
These 19 m² split-level Loft Studios have a raised sleeping area above and living space below.
You’ll have a comfy king-size bed, and a one-of-a-kind Locke sofa with combined dining table. A fully-equipped kitchen, complete with lots of designer cooking gear.
What makes this apartment unique?
- 19 m² / 205 ft²
- Short & long stays
- Sleeps 2
- From £89 per night
- Communal laundry access
- Combined sofa & dining table
Sound-proofed, with black-out curtains. And stunning East London views.
Fully kitted out Smeg kitchen
Complete with hob, microwave oven and top-spec kitchenware. Eat at the dining table, or in bed.
Locke welcome kit
A selection of stay-away goodies. Teas, treats, bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries and more.
Private, superfast Wi-Fi. Smart TV with Google Chromecast. And plenty of USB sockets.
Choose a temperature to suit you. No more sweaty nights.
Top-spec, custom design furniture. Plus a comfy, king-size bed.
All the living essentials
An iron, safe, hairdryer and more. All the little things, for when you're staying a while.
In a bathroom you'll actually want to spend time in.
Separate spaces to sleep, work and live. Feel free.
Space you can be you - work-you, friends-you, party-you, intrepid-you - all in one place.
Our room keys unlock more than just a space to sleep. In each of our apartments, you'll have all the space and home-from-home facilities you need to eat, sleep and unwind.
In every apartment, you'll find:
- Fully kitted-out Smeg kitchen with hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave grill
- Smart HD TV with screen mirroring and HDMI functionality
- King size bed(s) (not applicable to twin rooms)
- Super-fast, private Wi-Fi (166 mbps up and down)
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine/ dryer or communal laundry access
- Living essentials including a hairdryer, iron and safe
- Plenty of USB sockets
- Workspace/ table
- Safe for valuables (with internal instructions)
Find out more here.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends.
However, even we have boundaries:
- Four’s company, five’s a crowd – no more than four people in your apartment, please
- No more than two people sleeping in each double/king-size bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am
Kingsland Locke offers a number of optional extras which you can add to your booking to make your stay that little bit more comfortable. From early check-in to extra beds - we've got it covered.
- Breakfast - £12 breakfast voucher to use at Shaman
- Early Check-in - Available from 2pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select early check in as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Late Check-out - Available until 1pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select late check out as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Extra Bed - Add a single travel bed for £35
- Extra Cot - Available at no additional charge - contact us to book in advance, or ask a House Host upon arrival
Not quite right? Explore our other apartments.
Perfect for one; cosy for two. Our 19m² no-nonsense City Studios have everything you need for a short stay in Dalston.
From £89 per night.
Here for a good time, not a long time? Our 21m² interconnecting underground studios have terrace access and plenty of space to party.
From £85 per night.
City Studio - Accessible
These 24m² City Studios have an extra-roomy layout and full accessibility.
From £89 per night.
City Studio - Double/Twin
My bed; your bed. Our 19m² Twin City Studios give you the option to have a double or two singles.
From £89 per night.
Eat, sleep, relax. With a luxurious 24m² of space, these apartments have it all (and more).
From £109 per night.
One Bedroom Suite
Not into open-plan? Our 25m² One Bedroom Suites have separate rooms for sleeping and living – perfect for longer stays.
From £145 per night.