How can I make my dog more comfortable while staying at a Locke hotel?
When you add the 'WOOF package' when booking or book on a "Stay with your dog" rate, you'll get some treats and furry friend essentiats included to help your dog feel more at home. We can also provide dog beds (subject to availability), so that even your pet feels Locke is their home away from home.
Here's a few other things you can do to make sure your dog has a comfortable stay:
- Let your dog expore their new home when they arrive, so they can get familiar with new scents and surroundings.
- Bring home comforts with you, like your dog's favourite toy or blanket.
- Try to maintain a normal routine - just as it's healthy for you to keep up with diets and exercise routines while you're away, doing the same for your dog will keep them more relaxed.
- Lots of exercise - although spacious, your Locke apartment might be smaller than the space your dog is used to at home. So it's all the more important to make sure they can stretch their legs and let off steam at least once a day.
- Don't leave them alone - make sure your dog has company.
- Keep an eye out for any unusual behaviours, like pacing or shaking, whining or barking, panting or cowering. These are a few of the common signs your dog is stressed.
2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Looking for something else?
Making a booking
The booking process. Rates, promotions, terms and conditions and all that fun stuff.
Arrival and departure
How, when and where to go to check in and check out. Travel, parking, timings and more.
On-site facilities and amenities, food and drink, and what you'll find in your apartment.