What are the group booking terms?
We have a some unique terms that apply when it comes to making a group booking of 10 apartments or more. Booking terms also vary depending on the length of the group stay.
Please note these terms also apply for any booking made via third-party websites such as, but not exclusively, Booking.com, Expedia and online agencies such as Cvent, and supercede and terms noted on these third party sites.
Group terms will also apply to any bookings of 10 or more apartments that are booked directly via the Locke website. Note that any bookings made via a non-refundable or prepaid rate will not be refunded in the case of cancellation
Group booking terms:
- A contract must be signed to guarantee availability for your group booking
- Rates will be determined at the time of enqiury - note that member and corporate rates won't apply
- Once a group booking is made, requests for additional reservations are on an availability basis and can't be guaranteed
- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, with full payment required prior to stay
- Cancellation fees will apply depending on time of cancellation
- Group booking terms vary depending on length of stay
Full T&Cs, payment and cancellation terms will be recieved before any contracts are signed.
Was this answer helpful?
Looking for something else?
Making a booking
The booking process. Rates, promotions, terms and conditions and all that fun stuff.
Arrival and departure
How, when and where to go to check in and check out. Travel, parking, timings and more.
On-site facilities and amenities, food and drink, and what you'll find in your apartment.