Locke at Broken Wharf | Living
City Studio - City View
With stunning views of the city and 23m² space, this studio is spacious for one, or cosy for two.
There’s room to relax, with a king-size bed and one-of-a-kind Locke sofa. Space to live, with a fully-equipped Smeg kitchen, complete with a dining table and lots of designer cooking gear. Plus all the Locke perks, including air-conditioning, a super-strong rainfall shower with Kinsey Apothecary toiletries, private, superfast Wi-Fi, a Smart HDTV for streaming and a Welcome Kit full of goodies.
What makes this apartment unique?
- 23 m² / 248 ft²
- Short stays
- Sleeps 2
- From £99 per night
- City view
Fully kitted out kitchen
Complete with hob, microwave oven and top-spec kitchenware. Eat at the dining table, or in bed.
Private, superfast Wi-Fi. Smart TV with Apple box. And plenty of USB sockets.
Locke welcome kit
A selection of stay-away goodies. Teas, treats, bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries and more.
Top-spec, custom design furniture. Plus comfy, king-size bed.
Choose a temperature to suit you. No more sweaty nights.
Washers and dryers, for when you're staying a while.
All the living essentials
An iron, safe, hairdryer and other useful things to make your space feel like home.
High-power rainfall shower
In a bathroom you'll actually want to spend time in.
Our room keys unlock more than just a space to sleep. In each of our apartments, you'll have all the space and home-from-home facilities you need to eat, sleep and unwind.
In every apartment, you'll find:
- Fully kitted-out Smeg kitchen with hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave grill
- Smart HD TV with screen mirroring and HDMI functionality
- UK King size bed(s) (not applicable to twin rooms)
- Super-fast, private Wi-Fi (167.5 mbps up and down)
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine/ dryer or communal laundry access
- Living essentials including a hairdryer, iron and safe
- Plenty of USB sockets
- Safe for valuables (with internal instructions)
Find out more here.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends.
However, even we have boundaries:
- Four’s company, five’s a crowd – no more than four people in your apartment, please
- No more than two people sleeping in each double/king-size bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am
Locke at Broken Wharf offers a number of optional extras which you can add to your booking to make your stay that little bit more comfortable. From early check-in to extra beds - we've got it covered.
- Breakfast - £12 breakfast voucher to use at Shaman
- Early Check-in - Available from 2pm with a £10 charge.
- Late Check-out - Available until 1pm with a £10 charge.
- Extra Bed - £40 per extra bed, per night (available for accessible rooms only)
- Extra Cot - Available at no additional charge
If you want to arrange any of the above, these can be added to your booking either when you are making your booking on the website, when you check-in online, or through our Live Chat.
Not quite right? Explore our other apartments.
City Studio - River View
With views across the Thames and 23m² space, this studio is spacious for one, or cosy for two.
From £99 per night.
Solo city break? Our 18m² no-nonsense Micro Studios have everything you need for a short stay in London.
From £77 per night.
Styled on our larger Locke Studios, our 21m² City Studios are perfect for one, and cosy for two.
From £89 per night.
Eat, sleep, relax. With a luxurious 28m² of space, these studios have it all (and more).
From £101 per night.
Locke Studio - Accessible
Open-plan. Accessible. And with a roomy 33m² to call your own, or to share with family or friends.
From £101 per night.
One Bedroom Open Plan Suite
Sleep here. Eat there. These 30m² suites have a wall separating the bed from a spacious living area.
From £121 per night.