Locke at Broken Wharf | Living
Locke Studio - Accessible
Open-plan. Accessible. And with a roomy 33m² to call your own, or to share with family or friends.
Our Accessible suites have everything you need for a luxurious London stay, with a stunning view over the River Thames. There’s room to relax, with a king-size bed. And space to live, with a fully-equipped Smeg kitchen, as well as a separate dining area with table for eating/working. If you’re staying as a group of 3, for a small supplement we can add an extra single bed to the room.
What makes this apartment unique?
- 33 m² / 355 ft²
- Short stays and long stays
- Sleeps 3
- From £101 per night
- Washer dryer & dishwasher
- Extra bed (on request)
- River view
- No sofa
- Dining table & chairs
Sound-proofed, with black-out curtains. And stunning East London views.
Fully kitted out Smeg kitchen
Complete with hob, microwave oven and top-spec kitchenware. Eat at the dining table, or in bed.
Locke welcome kit
A selection of stay-away goodies. Teas, treats, bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries and more.
Private, superfast Wi-Fi. Smart TV with Apple Box. And plenty of USB sockets.
Choose a temperature to suit you. No more sweaty nights.
Top-spec, custom design furniture. Plus a comfy, king-size bed.
All the living essentials
An iron, safe, hairdryer and more. All the little things, for when you're staying a while.
In a bathroom you'll actually want to spend time in.
Separate spaces to sleep, work and live. Feel free.
Space you can be you - work-you, friends-you, party-you, intrepid-you - all in one place.
Our room keys unlock more than just a space to sleep. In each of our apartments, you'll have all the space and home-from-home facilities you need to eat, sleep and unwind.
In every apartment, you'll find:
- Fully kitted-out Smeg kitchen with hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave grill
- Smart HD TV with screen mirroring and HDMI functionality
- King size bed(s) (not applicable to twin rooms)
- Super-fast, private Wi-Fi (167.5 mbps up and down)
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine/ dryer or communal laundry access
- Living essentials including a hairdryer, iron and safe
- Plenty of USB sockets
- Safe for valuables (with internal instructions)
Find out more here.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends.
However, even we have boundaries:
- Four’s company, five’s a crowd – no more than four people in your apartment, please
- No more than two people sleeping in each double/king-size bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am.
Note that at the moment, you'll also need to abide by local COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines. This may mean you're not able to mix with anyone outside your household when inside your apartment.
Locke at Broken Wharf offers a number of optional extras which you can add to your booking to make your stay that little bit more comfortable. From early check-in to extra beds - we've got it covered.
- Breakfast - £12 breakfast voucher to use at Shaman
- Early Check-in - Available from 2pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select early check in as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Late Check-out - Available until 1pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select late check out as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Extra Bed - £36 per extra bed, per night (available for accessible rooms only)
- Extra Cot - Available at no additional charge - contact us to book in advance, or ask a House Host upon arrival
- Day Use - Need somewhere a little more initimate for that all-important business meeting? We have a selection of apartments available to hire for day use, contact us for more information
Not quite right? Explore our other apartments.
Solo city break? Our 19m² no-nonsense Micro Studios have everything you need for a short stay in London.
From £77 per night.
Styled on our larger Locke Studios, our 22m² City Studios are perfect for one, and cosy for two.
From £89 per night.
Eat, sleep, relax. With a luxurious 28m² of space, these studios have it all (and more).
From £101 per night.
One Bedroom Open Plan Suite
Sleep here. Eat there. These 30m² suites have a wall separating the bed from a spacious living area.
From £101 per night.