Locke at Broken Wharf | Living
Solo city break? Our 18m² no-nonsense Micro Studios have everything you need for a short stay in London.
You’ll have a comfy king-size bed. And a kitchenette with dining table, hob, fridge/freezer and microwave, as well as lots of designer cooking gear.
What makes this apartment unique?
- 18 m² / 193 ft²
- Short stays
- Sleeps 2
- From £77 per night
- No sofa
- Dining table & chairs
Fully kitted out kitchen
Complete with hob, microwave oven and top-spec kitchenware. Eat at the dining table, or in bed.
Private, superfast Wi-Fi. Smart TV with Apple box. And plenty of USB sockets.
Locke welcome kit
A selection of stay-away goodies. Teas, treats, bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries and more.
Top-spec, custom design furniture. Plus comfy, king-size bed.
Choose a temperature to suit you. No more sweaty nights.
Washers and dryers, for when you're staying a while.
All the living essentials
An iron, safe, hairdryer and other useful things to make your space feel like home.
High-power rainfall shower
In a bathroom you'll actually want to spend time in.
Separate spaces to sleep, work and live. Feel free.
Space you can be you - work-you, friends-you, party-you, intrepid-you - all in one place.
Our room keys unlock more than just a space to sleep. In each of our apartments, you'll have all the space and home-from-home facilities you need to eat, sleep and unwind.
In every apartment, you'll find:
- Fully kitted-out Smeg kitchen with hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave grill
- Smart HD TV with screen mirroring and HDMI functionality
- King size bed(s) (not applicable to twin rooms)
- Super-fast, private Wi-Fi (167.5 mbps up and down)
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine/ dryer or communal laundry access
- Living essentials including a hairdryer, iron and safe
- Plenty of USB sockets
- Safe for valuables (with internal instructions)
Find out more here.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends.
However, even we have boundaries:
- Four’s company, five’s a crowd – no more than four people in your apartment, please
- No more than two people sleeping in each double/king-size bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am.
Locke at Broken Wharf offers a number of optional extras which you can add to your booking to make your stay that little bit more comfortable. From early check-in to extra beds - we've got it covered.
- Breakfast - £12 breakfast voucher to use at Shaman
- Early Check-in - Available from 2pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select early check in as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Late Check-out - Available until 1pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select late check out as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Extra Bed - £35 per extra bed, per night (available for accessible rooms only)
- Extra Cot - Available at no additional charge - contact us to book in advance, or ask a House Host upon arrival
- Day Use - Need somewhere a little more initimate for that all-important business meeting? We have a selection of apartments available to hire for day use, contact us for more information
Not quite right? Explore our other apartments.
City Studio River View
With views across the Thames and 23m² space, this studio is spacious for one, or cosy for two.
From £99 per night.
Styled on our larger Locke Studios, our 21m² City Studios are perfect for one, and cosy for two.
From £89 per night.
Eat, sleep, relax. With a luxurious 28m² of space, these studios have it all (and more).
From £101 per night.
Locke Studio - Accessible
Open-plan. Accessible. And with a roomy 33m² to call your own, or to share with family or friends.
From £101 per night.
One Bedroom Open Plan Suite
Sleep here. Eat there. These 30m² suites have a wall separating the bed from a spacious living area.
From £149 per night.