Locke at Broken Wharf | Living
Solo city break? Our 18m² no-nonsense Micro Studios have everything you need for a short stay in London.
You’ll have a comfy king-size bed. And a kitchenette with dining table, hob, fridge/freezer and microwave, as well as lots of designer cooking gear.
What makes this apartment unique?
- 18 m² / 193 ft²
- Short stays
- Sleeps 2
- From £77 per night
- No sofa
- Dining table & chairs
Fully kitted out kitchen
Complete with hob, microwave oven and top-spec kitchenware. Eat at the dining table, or in bed.
Private, superfast Wi-Fi. Smart TV with Apple box. And plenty of USB sockets.
Locke welcome kit
A selection of stay-away goodies. Teas, treats, bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries and more.
Top-spec, custom design furniture. Plus comfy, king-size bed.
Choose a temperature to suit you. No more sweaty nights.
Washers and dryers, for when you're staying a while.
All the living essentials
An iron, safe, hairdryer and other useful things to make your space feel like home.
High-power rainfall shower
In a bathroom you'll actually want to spend time in.
Separate spaces to sleep, work and live. Feel free.
Space you can be you - work-you, friends-you, party-you, intrepid-you - all in one place.
Our room keys unlock more than just a space to sleep. In each of our apartments, you'll have all the space and home-from-home facilities you need to eat, sleep and unwind.
In every apartment, you'll find:
- Fully kitted-out Smeg kitchen with hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave grill
- Smart HD TV with screen mirroring and HDMI functionality
- King size bed(s) (not applicable to twin rooms)
- Super-fast, private Wi-Fi (167.5 mbps up and down)
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine/ dryer or communal laundry access
- Living essentials including a hairdryer, iron and safe
- Plenty of USB sockets
- Safe for valuables (with internal instructions)
Find out more here.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends.
However, even we have boundaries:
- Four’s company, five’s a crowd – no more than four people in your apartment, please
- No more than two people sleeping in each double/king-size bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am
Locke at Broken Wharf offers a number of optional extras which you can add to your booking to make your stay that little bit more comfortable. From early check-in to extra beds - we've got it covered.
- Breakfast - £12 breakfast voucher to use at Shaman
- Early Check-in - Available from 2pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select early check in as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Late Check-out - Available until 1pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select late check out as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Extra Bed - £35 per extra bed, per night (available for accessible rooms only)
- Extra Cot - Available at no additional charge - contact us to book in advance, or ask a House Host upon arrival
- Day Use - Need somewhere a little more initimate for that all-important business meeting? We have a selection of apartments available to hire for day use, contact us for more information
Not quite right? Explore our other apartments.
City Studio - River View
With views across the Thames and 23m² space, this studio is spacious for one, or cosy for two.
From £99 per night.
Styled on our larger Locke Studios, our 21m² City Studios are perfect for one, and cosy for two.
From £89 per night.
Eat, sleep, relax. With a luxurious 28m² of space, these studios have it all (and more).
From £101 per night.
Locke Studio - Accessible
Open-plan. Accessible. And with a roomy 33m² to call your own, or to share with family or friends.
From £101 per night.
One Bedroom Open Plan Suite
Sleep here. Eat there. These 30m² suites have a wall separating the bed from a spacious living area.
From £121 per night.