Turing Locke | Living
One Bedroom Suite
Not into open-plan? These 30m² One Bedroom Suites have a sliding door separating the bed from a spacious living area.
There’s plenty of room to relax, with a king-size bed and comfy sofa. And space to live, with a fully-equipped kitchen, complete with dining table, dishwasher, washer/dryer and lots of designer cooking gear.
What makes this apartment unique?
- 30 m² / 323 ft²
- Sleeps 2
- Good for long stays
- From £125 per night
- Dining table & chairs
Fully kitted out kitchen
Complete with hob, dishwasher, microwave oven and top-spec kitchenware. Eat at the dining table, or in bed.
Private, superfast Wi-Fi. Smart TV with Chromecast. And plenty of USB sockets.
Sound-proofed, with black-out blinds.
Top-spec, custom design furniture. Plus a comfy, king-size bed.
Choose a temperature to suit you. No more sweaty nights.
Locke welcome kit
A selection of stay-away goodies. Teas, treats, fresh milk, bespoke Kinsey Apothecary toiletries and more.
All the living essentials
An iron, safe, hairdryer and other useful things to make your space feel like home.
In a bathroom you'll actually want to spend time in.
Our room keys unlock more than just a space to sleep. In each of our apartments, you'll have all the space and home-from-home facilities you need to eat, sleep and unwind.
In every apartment you'll find:
- Fully kitted-out Smeg kitchen with hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave grill
- Smart HD TV with screen mirroring and HDMI functionality
- King size bed(s)
- Rainfall shower
- Super-fast, private Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine/ dryer or communal laundry access
- Living essentials including a hairdryer, iron and safe
- Plenty of USB sockets
Find out more here.
Yes. Your apartment is your home, and your friends are our friends.
However, even we have boundaries:
- Four’s company, five’s a crowd – no more than four people in your apartment, please
- No more than two people sleeping in each double/king-size bed
- No visitors after 10pm or before 8am
Turing Locke offers a number of optional extras which you can add to your booking to make your stay that little bit more comfortable. From early check-in to extra beds - we've got it covered.
- Breakfast - Breakfast voucher for use at KOTA
- Early Check-in - Available from 2pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select early check in as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Late Check-out - Available until 1pm with a £10 charge. To book, either contact us in advance of your stay, or select late check out as an add-on when making your booking via our website
- Extra Bed - For an additional fee of £35
Not quite right? Explore our other apartments.
We call our Locke Studios our 'standard apartments'. But at 27m², they’re not your average boutique hotel room.
From £105 per night.
Locke Studio - Accessible
Open-plan. Accessible. And with a spacious 28m² to call your own. Our Accessible Locke Studios have everything for a tranquil stay in Cambridge.
From £105 per night.
Overlooking the tranquil courtyard on the first floor, our 31m² Terrace Suites are perfect for long stays and special occasions.
From £135 per night.
Two Bedroom Family Suite
Away with family? With two bedrooms, two bathrooms and 74m² space, you'll have all you need for a relaxing stay.
From £155 per night
Two Bedroom Suite
Away with friends, family or a colleague? These huge 74m² suites have two separate bedrooms, giving you all the privacy and peace you need.
From £155 per night.